Medical Specimen & Sample Distribution
This service is ideal for customers in the medical industry to ensure they remain in accordance with federal regulations while transporting hazardous material. Our clients are extremely confident in our organization's understanding and practice of transporting material of this nature. We can ensure that each medical specimen is handled with the highest standards, delivered on time and with a sense of urgency.
Our client base includes, but not limited to, Hospitals, Medical & Analytical Labs, Public Health Department, Dental Offices/Labs, Engineering Groups, Law Practices, Pharmaceutical, and Professional Offices.
All associates are extensively trained upon hire and thoroughly tested in their knowledge to ensure proper handling procedures:
- Our drivers utilize medical transport bags, which meet OSHA and US DOT 49CFR 173.6 criteria for shipping diagnostic specimens and biological products by ground courier transport.
- Keeping public safety as a top priority, all medical courier drivers carry biohazard spill kits.
- Our drivers know the importance of maintaining various specimen temperatures and carry dry ice seven days a week, 365 days a year for frozen specimen transport.
CS Logistics ensures that HIPPA secure chain-of-custody procedures are followed and patient confidentiality is protected.
Daily scheduled routes, fill-in coverage of your in-house routes
Metro STAT/Emergency, and routine delivery service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Diagnostic and infectious medical specimens
- Organ and tissue transplants
- Blood products